Sunday, February 16, 2014

Word Art Challenge #119 - Anything Goes


This is my first time to participate in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday Challenge.  What a beautiful, uplifting challenge site!  For Challenge #119 the site offers the scripture from Psalm 34:10 as a freebie to use; however, it is not a requirement to use it as long as your card shares an uplifting, family-friendly image and/or sentiment.  I chose to incorporate the scripture as the main focus into my square card.  The patterned paper I used is from a We R Memory Keepers paper pack that I found at Tuesday Morning in the craft section recently.  The lace is from my stash, the flowers are Prima Caboodles.  The square lacey doily is a LifeStyle Crafts die.  I used the Zutter 1/4" corner rounder on the sentiment and layering panel.  Used the MS leaf punch to add some white leaves under the flower and also added a Maya Road heart shaped stick pin.

You can find the Word Art Wednesday Challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Vickie. I absolutely love it, and love how you've used the word art/scripture, and I'm just SO blessed to have you share with us.

    I have to say that I also LOVE Tuesday Morning - it's a favorite for me and I always find great bargains there.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a great week!
    It's awesome to have you join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Vicki! You've framed our verse with such classy style! I love it. We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous. Love the Dp you used and the awesome lay-out. I am glad you were able to use the Word Art as well. So beautiful! So blessed you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our new Challenge is now live and we'd love for you to join us again. Can't wait to see what you link up this time. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 30:5, "For His anger endureth but a moment, and in His favor is life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete