Monday, February 17, 2014

Sketch With a Twist Challenge #86 - Ribbon or Twine

This week's SWAT Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps on SpeedyTV  uses this sketch and twist:
The Twist is to use Ribbon or Twine somewhere on your card!
 
For my card, I wrapped some twine on a slant.  I used an image and sentiment for the newly released Lucky Ducks stamp set!  I also used patterned paper from the October Afternoon Sidewalks paper collection.  Yellow card base with a lucky limeade cardstock layer that I embossed using the swiss dots embossing folder.  The embellishments are from Basic Grey Fact or Fiction collection.  The twine is American Crafts.
 
We hope you'll play along with our challenge this week; if you do you'll be entered into a drawing to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers!  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, great take on the sketch and I love your pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. Spring seems so far away as I'm watching the snow fall here. You brought an element of colour to my day.

    ReplyDelete