Friday, February 28, 2014

Daydream Designs - Bitty Baby Girl Set Ensemble


My youngest daughter and family are expecting a new bundle of baby girl joy in June.  When I saw the Bitty Baby Girl stamp set and matching papers at Diane's Daydream Designs I immediately had a project in mind!

I created a notecard box using the mini pizza box template found at SCS; the mini notecards were created using index cards found at office supply stores!  I used the Bitty Baby Girl stamp set and the Bitty Baby Girl Paper Pack.  The images and papers are so soft and delicate, perfect for my notecard box and cards. 

You can find this set and so much more at Diane's Daydream Designs!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, love this set, Vickie! It's adorable. I love making gift sets and I'm sure the reason behind yours made you smile the whole time you were designing. Congratulations! What a miraculous event for your family to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, this is just adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete