Saturday, February 1, 2014

Altered Eclectics is back!


The Altered Eclectics Challenge Blog is back after a refreshing break!  We are an "anything goes" challenge blog for your altered items; just no tags, cards, or scrap pages! 

For my project I decided to alter some keys!  I used good ole household keys and a couple of keys I found in the dollar bin at Michaels!  I used lots of bling, flowers, feathers, ribbon, charms, even a doily to alter my keys.  I really like the way each key turned out so unique!

Then, I needed something on which to display my altered keys, so I altered an 8x10 board canvas by coloring it with spray inks and then dabbing some white gesso over it to create a distress look.  I added some wooden embellishments to the corners of the canvas.

We hope you'll play along with us at the Altered Eclectics February Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment