Sunday, February 16, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge #63 - Bling it Up!


The Crafting When We Can Challenge is to use lots of bling!  I have lots of bling in my stash so that's what I used...from my stash some bits and pieces of bling!  The digi image is from the challenge sponsor, Art by Miran.  It is called coffee time!  She was sitting so pretty so I had to find something for her to actually sit on!  I hand drew what looks like a fence rail (I actually wanted to make it look like a park bench, but thought I should stop while I'm ahead and not mess her up!)  So my coffee time girl is relaxing on a fence rail and enjoying her cup of coffee!  (as soon as this ton of snow is gone I'm going to do the same thing...find a fence rail to sit on so I can enjoy my cuppa relax outside!)

Here is a link to the challenge sponsor, Art by Miran.

For my image I created a square card, die cut some square lifestyle lacy dies and added my bling; image is colored using Copic markers.  The flower embellishment is also from my stash.

We hope you'll play along with the Crafting When We Can Challenge and use lots of bling on your project!  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Fun and cute card Vickie. Love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I really love those dies you used. I'm going to have to get some. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete