What could be a better food than Sweet Treats?!! That's just what this adorable image from The Stamping Chef is called, Sweet Treats! The Stamping Chef is the sponsor of the current Crafting When We Can Challenge. The challenge theme is Food!
I used Copic markers to color the Sweet Treats image, punched the image out with a 3" circle punch and layered it on a Wilton doily and layered that on a die cut zig-zag circle. Designer paper is from DCWV Baby Girl Nana's Nursery paper pack. A Martha Stewart border punch, gingham ribbon, bling, and a cupcake button were used to complete my Sweet Treats card.
We hope you'll play along with the Food challenge at Crafting When We Can. You can find the challenge HERE.
Crafting When We Can is having a Design Team Call!
We are a few DT members down at the moment, and we need some fabulous new DT members.
We are looking for 3 DT Members.
We are running a DT call for 2 weeks alongside our challenge. You don't have to have any DT experience to enter! Also don't worry if you are on lots of DTs. As long as you can commit to the requirements for this DT and your others that's fine with us!
- Has their own active craft or personal blog, and enjoys blogging about their makes.
- Can take good, clear photos of their work.
- Enjoys using digital stamps.
- Make a creation every fortnight. The majority of the time you will be required to use a specific image from our sponsors, where possible you will be able to choose these.
- Comment on participant's entries for every challenge. You will be assigned two numbers and will have to comment on all entries ending in your two numbers.
- You are required to upload your creation onto the DT blog by the Friday before the challenge runs.
- Most of all, enjoys having fun and sharing their creations with others!
- The majority of our sponsors offer free images, these are yours to keep.
- DT experience with a lovely, friendly design team.
- New crafty blogger friends.
How to enter!
E-mail craftingwhenwecan[at]hotmail[dot]com with the following information:
- A link to your blog, which shows your crafting style.
- Some brief information about yourself
- Details of any DT commitments you currently have
Hurry DT Call ends 16th February 2014!
Successful applicants will be notified soon after this date. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified after this. Term starts in April 2014.
This is just too cute! I love this image. I want your die cuts too. Hugs, RobinReplyDelete
I LOVE your card Vickie! That image is adorable & your coloring is FAB...great layout too!!!ReplyDelete
This is so cute Vickie, love the soft rounded edges of the doily against the zig zag of the outer circle. Your image looks really good with the textured effect you've given the cute little pony. :) xxReplyDelete
This is adorable Vickie, love the image and the coloring. Layout is great with the soft colors too! :o)ReplyDelete
totally adorable. Love the bling.ReplyDelete