Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Sweethearts Challenge!

 
February 4 - 10, 2014

Weekly Challenge- Sweethearts

This week we are all about Sweethearts.  It's just about Valentine's Day and everyone's looking for the great gift idea for that special someone.  This week the Design Team is working with Doodlebug Sweethearts paper.

   

The challenge for you is to create something special for your Sweetheart.  
 
 
This card uses the Doodlebug Sweethearts paper!  I am really enjoying creating file folder cards using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board!  Super Fun and super easy! The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Love Struck stamp set.  The hearts are from SU framelits die.
 
And, here is another sweethearts card I created in the shape of a file folder! 
 

For this card I used Teresa Collins You Are My Happy patterned paper, Paper Smooches sentiment and arrow from the Love Struck stamp set, Heartfelt Creations heart die and a SU heart die.  The card base was created in the shape of a file folder using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.

We hope you'll play along this week and post your sweethearts card on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge blog.  You can find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie I love both of these...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Vickie. I love the paper and the designs on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize this card design and it's creator!love your Valentines.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the file folder style. I have the envelope punch board. Is there a youtube video on how to make the file folder style? I'll have to google unless you can let me know.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both the cards, I am wishin i would have got the Doodlebug paper, it is so fun
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete