Monday, February 24, 2014

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

I have had so much fun during the months of January and February creating as a Guest Designer for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.  Thank you for opportunity to play along with the Design Team.  This is my last project as GDT, but I do look forward to participating in  upcoming challenges!

Here is my GDT card. 

For my card I used the In The Spotlight Hoppy Hoppers stamp!  The sentiment is an inkadinkadoo stamp.  Lots of bling, too!

We hope you'll play along with the Anything Goes challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

8 comments:

  1. This card is great. I love that sentiment and we should all live by it. We will miss you as a team mate but I really look forward to seeing your upcoming cards for our challenges. Thanks for all the inspiration you've shown us here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Vickie, such an adorable image. I love your pastel blues and great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us as a Guest Designer at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Vickie, such gorgeous colours and fabulous design. Your image is adorable and lovely eembellishments!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vickie :-) such a cute bunny, your colouring is fabulous and I love the sentiment !! perfect ! haha :-)

    it has been lovely having you along with us, glad you enjoyed it, and we will be looking forward to seeing you in the challenges :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card. Its fabulous! Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute, Vickie! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vickie, beautiful card, love this sunning bunny, so cute. The use of the gems looks great too. It has been fun having you designing along with us and inspiring others with your artwork. Thanks for your fabulous contributions.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete