Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oriental Sketch Challenge #24 at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps


It's Saturday and time for the Oriental Sketch Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps!  Here is this week's sketch:

For my card, I flipped the sketch.  I used the newly release Birds of the Orient stamp set to create my card.  The patterned cardstock is DCWV Far East.  The bridge is a die cut from the Tattered Lace Oriental Embellishments Die set.

We hope you will play along with this week's Oriental Sketch Challenge.  You could win the Happy Harmony stamp set!

You can find the challenge HERE.
 


4 comments:

  1. :Love the little bridge Good job...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie your card is gorgeous and I love the bridge die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have orientated this layout. The colours are lovely and the bridge is perfection! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bridge die is nifty! Beautiful card!

    kReN

    ReplyDelete