Saturday, February 1, 2014

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge #22


Good morning!  It's time for this week's Oriental Sketch Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps. 

The challenge uses this sketch:


For my card I used the Happy Harmony stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps.  I colored the image with Promarkers.  I used a LifeStyle Crafts embossing folder on the background of the 3" punched circle.  The hummingbird was fussy cut and mounted onto the circle using dimensionals.  The corner adornments are cut from the Asian Motifs Spellbinder dies.  The embellishments are from my stash.  The background paper is from an Oriental origami paper pack.  The cardstock is SU white and Taken with Teal.

We hope you'll play along with this week's Oriental Sketch Challenge.  When you join in and submit your Oriental cards by following the sketch, you'll be entered to win a stamp set!  You can find the challenge details HERE.

I'm also entering my Oriental card in the Crafts4Eternity Oriental Theme Challenge #161.
And, entering in the Make It Monday Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I had that hummingbird image! It's beautiful. Love the card!

    kReN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, your card is amazing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card! I love the colors you chose and the design is perfect to make the hummingbird stand out. Thanks so much for visiting my card from Make It Monday and becoming a follower on my blog. I am now your newest follower as well! Have a great week, Laura (Crafty Lawyer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. I love addition of the Chinese coins. They are just perfect with the gorgeous shade of blue that you used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete