Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Look! Up In The Sky!

The challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges is to create a project that has the sky represented.  The TWIST is to also include something that flies in the sky on your creation!  FUN challenge!

for my card, I used some retired Stampin' Up DSP, retired LadyBug Picnic stamp set, sentiment from the retired Tea Time SU set, the grass is a die from The Cat's Pajamas, the cloud is a fiskars punch, the corners are We R Memory Keepers Cloud Corner Punch, and Dress It Up Ladybug buttons.  I paper pieced the kite using a piece of scrap patterned paper. 

I am so ready for some warm kite flying weather!

We hope you will share your flying up in the sky creations with us at the Twisted Tuesday Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really love this card. Those colors are my favorite and I like images of houses... Thanks for sharing and have a nice and lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete