Monday, February 24, 2014

Excited to Announce - I'm Part of the Dream Team for Diane's Daydream Designs!

I am so excited to be a member of the Dream Team for Diane's Daydream Designs!  I look forward to designing projects using the adorable, family oriented digital stamps found in the Daydream Designs store.

For my first card as a member of the Design Team I used a scripture from the Dream Team Scripture Set Bundle.  You'll find this very inspiring scripture in set 3; it is called Miesje's Moment 1. 



I created my Z-fold card using a color I seldom use, yellow!  The sentiment rests on a spellbinders label die cut; the patterned paper is from a retired Stampin Up Prints Pack; the leaf flourish is a Marianne die cut, the rose is from Recollections, and the stick pin is Maya Road.  The lace on the corners is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by; I wish everyone a Marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous first project. I love it. Fun way to fold the card. Bright and cheery. Beautiful. I'm so excited to have you on the team, Vickie. Your designs are beautiful, and I'm thrilled you are a dreamer!

    ReplyDelete