Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MFP SWAT Challenge #101 - The Theme is Anniversary!


It's Tuesday and time for this week's SWAT Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Here is this week's sketch and twist:
 
 
The reason I chose the Anniversary theme this week...on Saturday my husband and I will have been married for 28 beautiful years!

For my card, I used the MFP Butterfly Essence stamp for the main image.  I stamped it with versamark ink and embossed it using clear embossing powder.  I then did an emboss resist technique by sponging Memento New Sprout ink over the embossed area.  The sentiment is from the MFP Swans stamp set.  I embellished my card using ribbon, crocheted flower, adhesive pearls and the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.  Cardstock and designer papers are from my stash.

We hope you'll play along with our challenge this week; if you do you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers!

You can find the challenge HERE.

I'm entering my card in the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge found HERE.

Entering my card into the Monday SimonSays "Magic" Challenge (the "magic" of emboss resist on my card)  You can find the challenge HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Vickie this is so beautiful! I'm sure you've figured out by now I love Butterflies!
    You have done a remarkable job and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card great choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Vickie..this is wonderful...love the colors and design...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love your card. Very pretty. Fab design. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, starting Wednesday nite 10 pm, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our June Blog Hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the green and white colour palette and the emboss resist is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon a Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your card! The colors and design are great! Gorgeous!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete