Monday, June 16, 2014

Daydream Designs - Beachscapes - I Need Some Beach Therapy!

 
I love the beach!  It helps that I live in a resort town with an amusement park/beach that's full of summer fun, relaxation, and lots of sunny therapy!
 
I also LOVE this digi collection from Daydream Designs called Beachscapes.  The chair and umbrella are from the Beachscapes Outline set.  The chair reminds me of the lawn chairs I enjoyed relaxing in when visiting my grandparents many years ago!
 
After printing the image onto Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir 100 lb ultra smooth cardstock, I cut the panel so it would layer onto a 4 1/2 x 7 cardbase.  I sponged the background using distress inks and then coloring the images with Copic markers.  I used a small dot stamp inked with versamark ink and stamped it randomly before sprinkling with Frantage embossing powder.  I embellished the bottom of my card using a small wooden picket fence and added a small starfish.  The clouds were punched using a fiskars punch; the sentiment is printed on one of the clouds...I Need Some Beach Therapy!
 
You'll find the Beachscapes digital stamp collection at Daydream Designs online store.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Vickie, I wouldn't mind sitting on the beach now, as long as it's a cool one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, this is beautiful. I'm now longing for a trip to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete