Sunday, June 8, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge #71 - Use Your Leftovers and Scraps!

 
The Crafting When We Can Challenge #71 is to use your leftovers and scraps!
 
For my card, I used leftovers and scraps from my craft table!  Even the Sassy Studio Designs Disney Fan image is leftover from another project so I die cut it to add to a previously die cut card.  The pattern paper is leftover from a Disney project; the flower embellishment is from my stash.
 
The sponsor for CWWC Challenge #71 is Sassy Studio Designs.
 
We hope you'll play along with the Crafting When We Can Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love that flower. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Vickie & I love how you did her hair...FAB, FAB work as always Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shaped card Vickie! And the polka dots are perfect with this image! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Amy~DT Sis

    ReplyDelete