Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #103 - Travel

 
This week's SWAT challenge is to use the following sketch with a travel theme!
 
For my card I used the Mark's Finest Papers Space Fun stamp set!  The patterned paper is from a DCWV paper pack.  I used banner dies to cut out the stamped sentiments and center banner with an image.  I fussy cut the space ship and rocket.

We hope you'll play along with our challenge this week; if you do, you'll be entered into a random drawing for a free stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is phenomenal. I love it. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, this is such a fun take on the sketch. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you made a card about aliens be so adorable is waaaaaaaaay beyond the galaxy I live in, but you did it. What a super-fun BD card!!! Totally love it.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete