Tuesday, June 10, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #102 - Card for a Child


This week's SWAT Challenge is to use the sketch and the twist is to create a card for a child.

Here's the sketch:

 
For my card, I used the Dino News stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I created a top flap card and the stamped image is held in place by a half slit created using a slit punch.  The papers I used are from DCWV paper stack.  When opened, a gift card or folded money could be tucked in a small pocket under the flap.
 
We hope you'll play along with our SWAT challenge this week.  If you do, you will be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set. The flap card would be so fun for a little person. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete