Saturday, June 28, 2014

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge #43

 
This week's Oriental Sketch Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., uses this sketch:
 
For my card, I used the MFP sets Wealthy Fish and Asian Delights.  I stamped the bamboo image directly onto patterned paper and colored using Copic markers.  I stamped the pagoda onto patterned paper and fussy cut it out and popped it up using dimensionals next to the bamboo.  I used a bottle cap to embed an Oriental coin charm.  I embellished the card using Prima flourish.

We hope you'll play along with the Oriental Sketch Challenge this week; if you do you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Vickie !! I like your Asia cards- always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Vickie!! Love how you stamped and colored the bamboo onto the patterned paper. I never think of doing that!! Also, the coin in the bottlecap was a perfect embellishment for this card and challenge!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete