Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Die Cuts and/or Punches

 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is to use die cuts and/or punches on your card/project.
 
For my card, I used some Designer Paper from my stash for the background.  The basket weave doily was cut from a die from My Favorite Things, the Poppy die cut is from Memory Box, and the butterfly is from a set of Cheery Lynn dies.  The sentiment is from MFT.
 
We hope you'll share your cards/projects that use die cuts and/or punches with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vickie...love the die cuts and pretty paper (I have it too..lol)..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the doily die cut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the doily die cut! xx

    ReplyDelete