Saturday, March 5, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge - CAS with Bunny Theme!

 
This week's them at MFP Stamps Challenge is to create a CAS card with a Bunny theme!
 
For my card, I used white cardstock base and a white die cut panel that I stamped the image and sentiment.  The image is from the MFP Stamp Shop Garden Bunny stamp set and the sentiment is from the Spring Things stamp set.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.
 
We hope you'll share your CAS Bunny themed cards with us this week.  You can find the MFP Stamps Challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! This is such an adorable bunny - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Vickie! Great coloring and you are SO GOOD at this CAS design style! I just can't seem to do this (never looks done on my cards) but yours look fabulous! Great job! Thanks for inspiration ... I'll keep trying! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you popped him up on the piece! He is such a sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the focal panel popped up like that. What a cute little bunny with his arms full of carrots. Superb coloring!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete