Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Altered Eclectics March Challenge

 
For my altered project I recycled packing paper into a scrunched layered blossom.  I had a large paper clip on my craft desk so decided to plop that blossom onto the clip to create a bookmark.
 
Packing paper ... recycled into the layered blossom!
 
To create the blossom I used a scallop punch and punched out several scallops, then layered each scallop (about 10 of them) and pierced a hole in the center of the stack and added a small brad.  The scallops were then scrunched up around the brad and then fluffed out to shape and create the blossom!
 
We hope you'll share your altered items with us this month.  You can find the Altered Eclectics Challenge HERE.
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flower and it really look stunning on that large paper clip...love it...x

    ReplyDelete