Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #114 - Play Ball!

 
 
The Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to create a card with the theme pertaining a sport that uses a ball!
 
I used the Tailgate Party stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers and created a Z-fold card.  The ribbon on the right side has the familiar saying "take me out to the ball game!"  I used markers to ink directly onto the stamps before stamping and die cutting using the Spellbinders circle die; the star is a framelits die from Stampin UP.  The paper is from Paper Studio.
 
We hope you'll play along with the Simple Salutations Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I like that fold the colors you used are very masculine Great card.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the masculine and nostalgic feel to your card. I always admire fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete