Sunday, September 14, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge - It's an Early Christmas!

 
Inky Impressions is the sponsor for the Crafting When We Can Christmas Challenge.
 
For my card, I used the Inky Impressions sentiment and Merry Kissmas Penguins digital images.   You can find the sentiment and image at Inky Impressions HERE.
 
 I used Prisma Colored Pencils and gamsol and Copic Markers to color the image.  The cared base and layers were created using Spellbinders Scallop and Circle dies along with a Wilton Doily.  Green gems were used to embellish the image panel.
 
We hope you'll play along with the CWWC Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the Completely Christmas Challenge found HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design. The doily adds something extra. I love the green. Great coloring! DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie
    Stunning Christmas card.... Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, the image is cute, but your card shape and edging is wonderful! Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome card Vickie! Love the shape, your coloring & I think the doily is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the circle of lace and your coloring is just so beautiful. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. This is awesome! love the shape :)

    ReplyDelete