Monday, September 1, 2014

JessicaLynnOriginal.com Stamp Preview!


I am thrilled to be designing for JessicaLynnOriginal.com!  My card features a sneak peek of a poinsettia image that is part of a pre-order stamp set with the expected release date of September 10, 2014.  The stamp set number is JLOSTAMPS00010; you can see and order the stamp set HERE.

I used the set of 3 Cherry Cobbler Blendable Markers from Stampin' Up to color the poinsettia.  The colored image appears 3D but it is only one layer fussy cut and colored with some shading to give the 3D appearance!  The image itself lends to the 3D look even before being colored!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this card Hun!!!!! That flower is gorgeous & the added texture is the perfect finishing touch!!!! Need my address?? Lol....fab, fab work Vickie & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, this is just stunning. Love the sharp colours and the textures in this card.

    ReplyDelete