Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - New Beginnings


The Twisted Tuesday Challenge theme is New Beginnings.  Show us something crafty that is new to you either received or bought.  The TWIST is to make the theme of your creation something new or the beginning of something (baby, car, house, marriage, beginning of a race, etc.)

For my card, I used my new Sizzix Onesie die to create the base of my card with Pretty in Pink cardstock.  I then used the die to cut the making memories Glitter Dots Pink designer paper and adhered it to the card base.  Used lace and an Offray sheer beaded flower along with pink adhesive pearls to embellish the card.  The sentiment was stamped with PaperSmooches Salutations.

We hope you'll play along with our New Beginnings Challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  You can find the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment