Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cuttin' and Stampin' DT Call 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' is having a Design Team call!  I'm very excited to submit this as my application for the Challenge Post DT call.

I consider myself an eclectic crafter.  Here are some of the projects that best represent me and my style.






Here is the link to the details for the Cuttin' and Stampin' DT Call 2014.

I live in a resort town in northwest Indiana.  I am married; together we have 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls.  And, now we have 8 grandchildren with #9 on the way!  My dear husband is my best encourager and enabler when it comes to my paper crafting hobby!  I love going to crops, craft conventions, and stamp shows, as well as crafting in my craft room!  I have an online gallery at SplitcoastStampers and participate in the SCS forum with the user name Vickie Y.  You can view my gallery HERE.  I am also a 2 time survivor of breast cancer and my favorite color has always been pink!  :)

I have enjoyed being  part of the Cuttin' and Stampin' team the past six months and enjoy "playing" with the other teamies!

3 comments:

  1. Vickie I have enjoyed being on the team with you as well. Great showcasing of your projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome display of creations Vickie. I'm glad you have been a part of our team and that you are interested in another term.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Vickie. I love the little book I saw. Love all your cards. Good luck, hope you make it again.

    ReplyDelete