Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Fussy Cutting with a Cutting CornersTwist


The Twisted Tuesday Challenge is to create a project that has something fussy cut on your creation; the twist is to make special cuts on the corners of your creation (rounded, ticket, corner border, etc.).

For my card, I used a 1/2 inch Zutter Corner Rounder on the corners and I fussy cut the snowman from a piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper.  The background papers are from my stash; the Offray lace across the middle reminds me of icicles!  EK Success Banner punch and a David Tutera label are also added to my card.  I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps Holiday Tag stamp set; the snowflake on the label is from the SU Snow Swirled set.  the card is embellished with a snowflake gem, dark blue-green pearls, and American Crafts green ribbon.

We hope you'll play along with us!  You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment: