Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge Splatter & Chatter!

This week's Twisted Tuesday Challenge is Splatter & Chatter!  Paint it, Spritz it, Mist it, whatever you would like, but show some splatter on your creation!  The TWIST is to also use at least two words on your project.

For my project, as the base, I used a blackboard easel I found in the Michaels dollar spot a few weeks ago.   Stamps used - images from Paper Smooches I Heart Art stamp set 

Watercolor paper and inktense pencils were used to create a "wash" as the sentiment background.  I stamped the images onto watercolor paper and colored the paint tube image with inktense pencils and water brush.  The splatter images were stamped using Distress Inks. 

I used the Paper Smooches Paint Palette die to embellish the side of the easel.  More splatter was stamped directly onto the easel frame.  A FUN project!

We hope you'll play along with our Splatter & Chatter challenge; you can find the challenge here.

4 comments:

  1. Really Cute! Saw it on Twisted Tuesdays and really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! I love it!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is adorable !! Another work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute and fun. Love it Vickie. As Imke says another work of art.

    ReplyDelete