Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crafting When We Can Sketch Challenge - Challenge #54


Challenge #54 at Crafting When We Can is a sketch challenge using this sketch:


For my card, I flipped the sketch!  I used Gnome Sweet Gnome digi stamp from Dr. Digi stamps.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir (tm) markers.  an Oval die from Spellbinders Classic Ovals Nestabilities used for the image and layer under the image.  I used a Fiskars squeeze punch for the cloud with a sentiment stamped using a momenta hello stamp.  Cardstock and background papers are from my stash as well as the pink satin ribbon.  Lace border is a Martha Stewart border punch.

Doctor Digi House of Stamps is the sponsor for this challenge.

Here is a link to this fun sketch challenge at Crafting When We Can.  We hope you'll play along!

2 comments: