Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oriental Sketch Challenge #2 at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps


I used the Lotus Blossoms stamp set for my card.  Embellishments are from my stash; a border punch was used on the bottom of the layered panel.  Images stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with Copic markers.

This week’s New Oriental Sketch Challenge on MFPSpeedyTV uses this sketch:
 
 

Please come and play along with us this week! You could win a free stamp!

You can find the Oriental Sketch Challenges here.

Not a member of MFPSpeedyTV? Join today! It’s Free.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card!!! I love all your added details. Great job on sketch #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is gorgeous and I love the addition of the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! So serene! I adore oriental themes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is beautiful! I can't get over how many images you used and it doesn't look cluttered! In fact, it is perfect! I recently acquired that punch and will have to try it now that I've seen what a lovely addition it makes to your card! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete