Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cuttin' and Stampin' End of Summer Blog Hop and DT News!

s

End of Summer Blog Hop

September 1st and 2nd, 2013

Cuttin' and Stampin' is celebrating

I am excited to be named as one of five new Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team members!  I LOVE crafting, learning, and sharing with other crafters!  I also live in a resort town with an amusement park called Indiana Beach.  the Beach has given my family many wonderful memories over the years, so my project is dedicated to those fun times!  
Cuttin' and Stampin' also has a Weekly Special starting this weekend.  From this point forward, you will be able to purchase the items the design team is using for the weekly challenge at a discounted rate.  

 You can start the hop at Cuttin' and Stampin' and work you way through our 13 wonderful Design Team members.  Each of us has used the Bazzill Basic Paper collection called Lucy's Crab Shack.
  You should have arrived here from Cheryl's blog



After me, you need to hop on over to Robin S.


Enter to win a great blog candy gift pack on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge blog.

 
Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on September 6, 2013.

If you get lost along the way, here's a complete line up.

Cuttin' and Stampin' - http://Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. Vickie this is tooo cute! I have always wanted one of those! You did an awesome job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project. You did a really great job. Thanks for joining our team.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is fantastic! Great job! Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! I love your super-summery shadow box project! Such great details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project! Welcome to the team!
    ♥ Pam
    www.scrappletree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness...I just love this project! Just pack it up and send it on to me, please! Sooo adorable!
    So happy to have you on our team! Welcome!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team my fellow Hoosier!! loved your project! I've never gotten to Indiana Beach.. not sure why.. but your shadow box makes me want to go! TFS (Terre Haute here..)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a darling project! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! We love the beach too. No where better to wake up in the morning! Love your project. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun way to display your special memories. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute shadow box and such great embellishes.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the shadow box look. Especially like the fence pieces.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete