Thursday, November 2, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

 


Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge is always anything Halloween goes with an
inpsiration board to help if needed!

For my card I used the following:

Black Cardstock
Watercolor paper  using distress inks "smooshing technique" then pounced using
plastic wrap to create texture.
Halloween doily from stash
Epoxy Ghost stickers, bats, and sentiment from stash 

We hope you'll share your Halloween cards/projects with us

Inspiration Board



2 comments:

  1. OMG I love these cute little ghosts! GREAT job on the background smooshing and how cool is that doily! Awesome Halloween inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background, Vickie - love the colors you "smooshed"! I'm in awe that you can go into your stash and pull out odds and ends, and then make a card that's balanced and on theme. While I have lots of bits and pieces in my stash, I can never seem to put them together in much of a meaningful way, so they just sit there waiting to be used. BTW, I'm running a bit behind the 8-ball, but look for a surprise in your mail soon!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete