Thursday, November 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Mid-month

 


Two Old Bats Halloween Mid-month Challenge is anything Halloween Goes!

For my card I used the following:

I created a cardbase only card using White Cardstock
Unity Moon & Owl image from August 2023 KOM
Image colored using Inktense Pencils, gamsol, and blending stumps
Versafine Clair Acorn Ink
sentiment from Taylored Expressions A Bushel & A Peck stamp set


We hope you'll share your Halloween cards/projects with us at

Inspiration Board



4 comments:

  1. A great owl and that is a pretty cool moon too!! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this card. Love the colors you used and the overall design. It's spooky and not spooky at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with that awesome owl image and all those autumn leaves! I like that autumn moon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall card, Vickie, and great coloring job!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete