Saturday, November 25, 2023

CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge - Christmas

 


anything goes using an embossing folder; we do have an optional theme with this challenge theme of "Christmas."

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Stampin Up Real Red Cardstock
Christmas Embossing Folder (I used the embossed panel from my stash
of already embossed cardstock and didn't include the name of folder; I think it is either
a Spellbinders folder or a Sizzix folder??)
Chiffon Frayed Edge Ribbon
Paper Studio Christmas Poinsettia adhesive-back premade stickers that I
grouped together.

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using an embossing folder with us at


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Vic. Love how you did the chiffon ribbon and poinsettia ... really POPS!!! Thanks for another beautifully inspiring creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love it so much!!! That chiffon ribbon is such a gorgeous addition, as or the red poinsettias against the white background. Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete