Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Pearls Are So Heavy!

 
The Twisted Tuesday Challenge is to include pearls on your creation; the TWIST is your creation needs to have lots of layers!
 
When it comes to creating, I sometimes get "tunnel vision!"  I get something in my mind and am determined to use it!  Such is the case with the Tattered Lace Carriage die!  I've had this die for a few months and not used it, so no matter what I was determined to use it for this challenge!  I had a vision of a white on white layered card in my head, but as you can see, my card is not white on white!  After laying it out, I decided it needed some color so I went with black!  I can say, I do have several layers on my card and some pearls!  I just kept sticking embellishments on my card, like the feather and crystal flower in the upper right corner, then the butterfly in lower right corner, oh and don't forget to include some lace that was laying on my craft table.  So, there it is...my pearly layered card with the Tattered Lace carriage!
 
We do hope that you'll play along with our pearls and layers challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 

2 comments: