Thursday, July 31, 2014

Altered Eclectics August Challenge

 
I altered this paper mache' letter to give to a secret sister.  I decided to share my creation as my Altered Eclectics Design Team project for August!
 
I painted the letter using a soft green acrylic paint and then painted over it using Ranger crackle paint.  Then the fun of decorating it!  I used lots of gems, an acrylic floral spray, a purple fabric flower I pulled from a floral arrangement, some white tulle for the bow, some white fabric leaves, a Masonite flourish, and a butterfly punched from a Martha Stewart punch.
 
We hope you will play along with the Altered Eclectics August Challenge; it's always anything goes as long as it is something that has been altered (no cards, scrap pages, or tags).
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the color and the pretty details you added. Impressive! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete