Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #105 - Baby Announcement!

 
The SWAT Challenge this week at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to create a baby announcement and use this sketch:
 
My card is the perfect card to announce that I'm a grandma to a sweet bundle of joy named Bella!  Bella was born on June 10.  She is my ninth grandchild!
 
For my card I used the MFP Bundle of Joy stamp set.  I stamped and cut the image out using a Spellbinders die, the banner is an EK Success punch and the cardstock and ribbons are from my stash.  The image was colored using Copic markers.
 
We hope you'll play along with the SWAT Challenge this week; if you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers!
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card for the arrival of Bella. Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. o this is super cute and beautiful card Vickie.
    your card under is fabulous.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card! Adorable!
    hugs!
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new grandbaby! Bella is a lovely name. What a sweet card to commemorate the happy arrival!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete