Wednesday, February 28, 2024

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Dots &/or Stripes

 


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is "dots and/or Stripes."

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Pastel Pink CS
Pastel Green CS
Peach CS
Yellow CS
Green CS
Black CS
Teal CS
Lawn Fawn Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop Die
Unity Stitched Rectangle Die
Pink Fresh Color Block Strips Die
Leanecreatief Flowers Die
Flower Shaping Kit
Penny Black Heartfelt smile Die

We hope you'll share your cards using dots and/or stripes 


3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful design and it sure did make me smile! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful creations my friend! Have a wonderful day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vickie, your beautiful bright card is just what I needed to see today! Your sentiment is the perfect one too - I smiled straight away :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design! I love that technique and you've inspired me to to cut strips to make paper...great technique!

    ReplyDelete