Saturday, February 10, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge

 


anything embossing folder goes!  There is an optional theme; for this
challenge the optional theme is Red / Pink.

For my card I used the following:
(I was inspired by a youtube tutorial by Gina K Designs)
Red Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pink Cardstock
Stampin Up Dotted Embossing Folder
Stampin Up Scalloped Contour Die
CreekBank Designs Heart Dies
Spellbinders Floral Friendship Die Cuts
Penny Black Heartfelt Love Die

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using an
embossing folder with us at


6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous love card, bring it on over to DD for our heartfelt challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a beautiful design Vic. Love the embossed hearts on your square card! And that floral swag is the perfect addition! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to add texture to the layered hearts, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is just stunning. The design is perfect, I love everything about it. I'm pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I like this a lot! The embossed hearts are a great eyecatcher.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Vickie! I love the delicate flowers and the curvy sentiment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete