Friday, December 1, 2023

The Four Seasons December Winter Challenge

 


The Four Seasons Winter Challenge begins today!  The challenges are monthly with a 
mood board for inspiration.

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Me & My Big Ideas Blue Dotted Cardstock
Unity Coffee Lovers Plaid DP
PTI Scalloped Border Die
MFT Stitched Square Dies
Stampendous Changito Cocoa Woodblock Stamp
Lawn Fawn Black ink, Copic Markers
Nuvo Clear Shimmer Pen
Really Reasonable Ribbon Gray ribbon

We hope you'll share your winter themed cards with us at

Inspiration Board




5 comments:

  1. That little monkey is adorable and looks quite content with his cuppa. A wonderful winter creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely just the cutest and what a fabulous design too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie this card is.. I love his little shivering legs, I hope his hot chocolate warms him up soon.
    Winter wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how cute he is! Awesome design my friend!

    ReplyDelete