Saturday, December 23, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge - Winter

 


CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge is always anything goes as long as you use an embossing folder on my project.  There is an optional theme if you want to use it.  For this challenge the theme is Winter.

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Gold Poster Board
Richard Garay Lumberjack Days Embossing Folder
Frantic Stamper Buck and Doe Dies
PTI Snow Hills Dies
Sentiment from Unity Winter Apple Blossoms set
Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using an embossing folder with us at

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing folder and love your wintry, deer scene! MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. All the elements just work perfectly together and I love that embossed sky. Very clever and ingenious.

    ReplyDelete