Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

 




Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge is anything Halloween goes!

For my card I used the following:
Black Cardstock
Orange Cardstock
Purple Cardstock (for spider)
Magic in the Night DSP for corners using Stampin Up Photo Corner Punch
Pumpkin from Stampin Up Spooks Galore stamp set
Versamark Ink for pumpkin image
Tim Holtz Bold Frights stamp set
ColorHive Eclipse Black ink
Martha Stewart Spider and Cat punches

We hope you'll share your Halloween cards/projects with us at

Here's a Mood Board for inspiration if needed:




2 comments:

  1. Simply perfect Vic! Love those corners ... I use mine every once in awhile when the punch falls off the shelf telling me it's lonely lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, you've really been rocking the orange/black/white color scheme the last couple of months! I like that you added a bit of purple. Great card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete