Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Mid-month

 


Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge is always anything Halloween goes!

For my card I used the following:

White Cardstock

Black Cardstock

Stampin Up DSP

MFT Peek-a-Boo Rectangle Window Die

Tim Holtz Halloween Ghost stamp (fussy cut)

Sentiment from Tim Holtz Halloween stamp set

ColorHive Eclipse Black ink


We hope you'll share your  Halloween cards/projects with us at

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.


Inspiration Board




5 comments:

  1. I love this little ghost guy! He's such a happy looking chap! LOL Another awesome DT project Vic ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card warmed my CAS heart, Vickie! I love the predominately black and white with that lavender mat - unexpected!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card... what a simple but perfect design (and I love the used of purple also).

    ReplyDelete