Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Anything Goes

 



For my project, I created four 4"x4" cards using the Snowbirds pre-colored images from The Artsy Stamper Digi Shop.  Each image panel was die cut using Memory Box pinpoint square dies.  
Other product used:
Cardstock:  White, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue
Gingham Designer Paper from Stampin Up
Enamel Dots embellishments from my stash

We hope you'll share your "anything goes" creations with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

4 comments:

  1. These are adorably precious, love the birds and how you used each one, a splendid idea! I hope you are feeling better and things are good for you, take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is FABULOUS! What a beautiful way to use Bev's images ... and would make a wonderful gift set too (I'll be keeping that in mind! lol). Great job Sistah! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards, fabulous images too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful set of cards you've made! I'm a bird lover so this beautiful set of cards speaks directly to my heart. Your coloring on each image is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete