Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge

 


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is "Smile Like the Sun -- Use the word smile and/or sun."

For my card I created a slimline cardbase using the following product:
White, Black, Yellow cardstock; Stampin Up Gingham DSP
PTI Hello Sunshine stamp set and dies
Fiskars Cloud Punch
Pink Fresh Slimline Essential Standalone Die
Hero Arts Gems

We hope you'll share a smile and or/the sun with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie, your sunshine with the gingham rays has my heart smiling! I love it so much! I have that stamp set too and I'm thinking I need to pull it out and case this sweet card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW what a fabulous design ... LOVE your gingham rays of sun ... sure made me smile! You are so clever! Hope you're having a nice visit with your family and relaxing. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sunny card, Vickie! Love the sun you created. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the cute image, happy card. xx

    ReplyDelete