Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Have a Tea Party


The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge theme is "Let's Have a Tea Party!"

For my card, I used the Hero Arts Teapot Dies to create the shaped card.  Designer paper from my stash.  I sponged brown ink on the edges of the teapot and colored in the lid portion with the same ink to give the teapot lid depth.  The sentiment is from Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea? stamp set.  The flower is from a floral stem, pulled a part and secured using a brad gem and two small buds from the same stem adhered under the flower.  Also embellished with a double bow ribbon.

We hope you'll share your "tea party" cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Vic this is fabulous! I have a soft spot for teapots and actually have a collection that I showcase above my cabinets and on my bakers rack. My very 1st teapot (which I still have) looks very much like your card. It is of a rose pattern. Beautiful creation my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your teapot as I sit here sipping my cuppa, gorgeous design teamie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that the die is large enough to do a "teapot card"! And I love the sponging. My teapot always get the stain around the lid as well as the spout! Love this, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape and the pretty paper. The distressed inking looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie, your tea pot card is so pretty! The floral pattern reminds me of vintage china.

    ReplyDelete