Thursday, March 21, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge 110 Anything Goes


I enjoy creating with die cuts!  

For my card, I used Memory Box Claudette Frame die as the card base, the square layering panel was die cut using Memory Box Pinpoint Square Layers dies and popped up using dimensionals.  The butterfly was die cut using CheeryLynn Designs Small Exotic Butterflies #2.  The colorful butterfly was created using alcohol inks on YUPO cardstock before die cutting.

I'm entering my card in the Scrapy Land Challenge #110 HERE.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project! I love the simple elegance, and your use of the elegant edges and the stunning butterfly are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Scrapy Land Challenges this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Judy
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Scrapy Land Challenges
    http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete