Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Cozy Plaid


The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge theme is "cozy plaid."

For my card, I used plaid designer paper background.  The image and sentiment are from Unity Grunge Leaves stamp set.  The image panel is 100% cotton watercolor paper.  I first spritzed the die cut watercolor paper (die cut using Cheapo Dies Stitched Scallop Rectangle nesting die) and then inked the leaf images using distress inks, sprtized with water and stamped onto the wet paper.  When dry, I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  The black cardstock is a die cut frame using Cheapo Dies Stitched Scallop Rectangle nesting die

We hope you'll share your "cozy plaid" cards/projects with us at The Sisterood of Crafters Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how you've created this card Vic! The watercoloring leaf is awesome! Beautiful Fall design! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaf and design, the watercolors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous watercolour panel on your plaid Vickie! I really love it. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete