Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge


The challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is to create a card/project using the theme "Bloomin' Flowers."

For my card I used the Penny Black Nature's Paintbrush stamp, colored direct to stamp usng Local King Aqua markers, spritzed the stamp with water and stamped it onto a watercolor notecard.  The sentiment is from Stampendous Thoughtful Wishes.

We hope you'll share your "bloomin' flowers" cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully created watercolor, so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Vic! Gosh I haven't done that technique in ages ... thanks for beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Vickie! I need to try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautiful card, which is great for our upcoming Fall season. Love your choice of colors and will have to try this technique. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete