Sunday, January 24, 2016

CWWC Challenge - Celebrate Any Occasion !!

 
We are celebrating any occasion at the CWWC Challenge!  For my card I chose to celebrate a belated birthday!
 
Our challenge sponsor is Art By Miran.  The image I used was provided by the sponsor and is called Babycakes.
 
I created a side-step card using green and pink cardstock and designer paper.  I fussy cut the image.  The cupcakes are from a SU cupcakes punch, the butterfly is CheeryLynn die, MS Lace Border punch, the sentiment is from a PTI birthday stamp set.  I embellished using cherry brad, pearls, and a small clothespin.
 
We hope you'll celebrate and share your any occasion cards with us at CWWC.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
And, while you are over at the CWWC Blog, please consider the Design Team Call!

2 comments: